If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
• Dimensions: 421 x 251 mm
• Cover dimensions: 360 x 210 mm
• Weight: 2.75 kg
• Spacing of slats: approx. 300-360 mm
•12.5-15 tiles are needed for 1m² of roof.
•According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof (tiles are laid in a straight line).
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Klassik Premium ventilation tile
Klassik Premium snow protection tile
Finishing tile Klassik Premium right
Finish left tile Klassik Premium
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
End groove ZSG-182
Face plate FP-182
End left groove ZLS-184
End right groove ZDS-184
Transition groove PS-182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.