If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
M – 002 CLASSIC
• Dimensions: 405 x 245 mm
• Cover dimensions: 335 x 205 mm
• Weight: 2.6 kg
• Slat spacing: approx. 335 mm
• 14.6 tiles are needed for 1m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof (tiles are laid in a straight line).
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Ventilation tile VT-002
Underwater tile PC-002
Snow tile SC-002
End right tile ZD-002
End left tile ZL-002
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
End groove ZSG-182
Face plate FP-182
End left groove ZLS-184
End right groove ZLD-184
Transition groove PS-182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.