„TOZA MARKOVIĆ“ d.o.o. Kikinda is the largest exporter of construction materials made of baked clay. The entire industrial complex „Toze Marković“ covers an area of 214 ha. From the widely known Kikinda clay, ecologically clean, natural materials are created, which significantly contribute to healthy housing, bioclimate and warmth of the family home.
„TOZA MARKOVIĆ“ doo has the following organizational structure:
1. Plant 1 (Glinokop) – exploitation, processing and production of clay;
2. Plant 2 (Coarse Ceramics) – production of coarse ceramics (roofing tiles and block goods);
3. Plant 3 (Fine Ceramics) – production of fine ceramics (ceramic wall and floor tiles, composites, decorated tiles; borders and moldings by the third firing process, frits);
4. Plant 4 – Maintenance of operational readiness of production units, production of spare parts, internal transport;
5. Administration with six sectors: Internal trade sector; Foreign trade sector; Marketing sector; Financial sector; Development Sector and Sector of Legal and General Affairs.