If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
PREMIUM KIKINDA TILE
• Dimensions: 421 x 251 mm
• Cover dimensions: 360 x 210 mm
• Weight: 2.75 kg
• Slat spacing: approx. 300-360 mm
• 12.5-15 tiles are needed for 1 m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof. Move each next row by half the width of the tiles (tiles can be installed straight or diagonally
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Ventilation tile Premium Kikinda
Premium Kikinda snow tile
Finish right tile Premium Kikinda
Finish left tile Premium Kikinda
Face plate FP-182
End groove ZSG-182
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
Transition groove PS-182
Završni žljebnjak ZSG-182
Trokraki žljebnjak – TKS 182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.