If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
TYPE M – 993 HOLANDEZ
• Dimensions: 400 x 245 mm
• Cover dimensions: 330 x 190 mm
• Weight: 2.6 kg
– Spacing of slats: approx. 330 mm
• 16 tiles are needed for 1m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof.
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Antenna tile AC-993
Grooved tile PC-993
Snow protection tile SC-993
Ventilation tile VT-993
Grooved right tile PDZ-993
Left-grooved roof tile PDL-993
Face plate FP-182
End right tile ZD-993
End left tile ZL-993
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
End groove ZSG-182
Transition groove PS-182
Završni žljebnjak ZSG-182
Trokraki žljebnjak – TKS 182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.