If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
TYPE M – 272
• Dimensions: 400 x 225 mm
• Cover dimensions: 330 x 180 mm
• Weight: 2.3 kg
• Spacing of slats: approx. 330 mm
• 16.6 tiles are needed for 1m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge. Move each next row by half the width of the tiles (during the laying of the tiles, make sure that each next row is moved by half the tiles / finished). Tile halves are obtained by cutting whole tiles on site.
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.