If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
TYPE M – 333
• Dimensions: 400 x 245 mm
• Cover dimensions: 335 x 205 mm
• Weight: 2.5 kg
• Slat spacing: approx. 335 mm
• 14.5 tiles are needed for 1 m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof. Move each next row by half the width of the tiles (tiles can be installed straight or diagonally.
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the attic space, the use of roofing foil is mandatory.
• If necessary, it is possible to fasten the tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Antenna tile AC-333
Snow protection tile SC-333
Ventilation tile VT-333
End left tile ZL-333
End right tile ZD-333
Face plate FP-182
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
End groove ZSG-182
Transition groove PS-182
Trokraki žljebnjak – TKS 182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.
Toza Marković Kikinda
Features of finishing and special pieces for M-333