If you want additional information, please feel free to contact us.
TYPE M – 977 PORTUGALAC
• Dimensions: 410 x 255 mm
• Cover dimensions: 345 x 210 mm
• Weight: 2.9 kg
• Slat spacing: approx. 345 mm
• 13.8 tiles are needed for 1m² of roof.
• According to SRPS EN 539-2, in terms of frost resistance, it corresponds to zone B.
• Depending on the climatic conditions, the slope of the roof is projected, but not less than 22°. The roof is covered from right to left, starting from the eaves towards the ridge of the roof (tiles are laid in a straight line).
• In the case of a slight slope of the roof plane of less than 22° and the use of the open space, the mandatory use of roof foil.
• If necessary, it is possible to fix the roof tiles to the slats by riveting or tying them with wire.
SPECIAL PIECES OF TILES
Under-groove final left roof tile PZL-977
Under-groove final right roof tile PZD-977
End left tile ZL-977
End right tile ZL-977
Grooved tile PC-977
End groove ZSG-182
Face plate FP-182
Three-pronged groove – TKS 182
Transition groove PS-182
Trokraki žljebnjak – TKS 182
Summary catalog of coarse ceramics by Toza Marković.